Terms and Conditions
Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
Much of the material on this site is covered by the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and by international agreements. Such copyright serves to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this website has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal or public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole, and by any means, without charge or further permission, unless otherwise specified.
Users are required to:
- Exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- Indicate both the complete title of the materials reproduced, as well as the author organization; and
- Indicate that the reproduction has not been produced in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the author organization.
Unless otherwise specified, this authorization is also applicable to all published information regardless of its format.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the author organization or copyright holder.
- Any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or street address during your visit to this website is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail.
- All personal information you do provide is protected.
- "Cookies" may be used to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. The cookies we use do not allow us to identify individuals. They are compiled into statistical information on traffic patterns and are used to assess site efficiency. The system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them, and the refusal of cookies will not affect the site performance or restrict your ability to access information from this site. (A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
- By keeping this data, website administrators can fine-tune the sites based on user-activity trends.
Biodivcanada.ca is committed to ensuring all information on this site is available in both French and English. However, users should be aware that some information from external sources is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Links to external websites are provided solely for the convenience of users. Biodivcanada.ca is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the content of those websites. Biodivcanada.ca does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites and their content.
- Date Modified: