Technical Thematic Report No. 9. - Trends in permafrost conditions and ecology in northern Canada
Figures and table
List of Figures
- Figure 1. Permafrost map for Canada.
- Figure 2. Ground temperatures between 1984 and 2007 at depths near 10 metres in the Mackenzie valley south of Norman Wells.
- Figure 3. September ground temperature profiles between 1985 and 2001 for a site in a degrading peatland near Fort Simpson Northwest Territories.
- Figure 4. Maximum summer thaw depth for a site (BH4) at Baker Lake, 1997 to 2007.
- Figure 5. Observed and mean annual ground temperatures (MAGT) at a depth of 15 metres at Alert (BH5), 1978 to summer 2008.
- Figure 6. Monthly ground temperatures at a depth of 5 metres at Environment Canada’s borehole at Iqaluit, 1988 to 2002.
List of Table
- Date Modified: