Technical Thematic Report No. 15. -Trends in residual soil nitrogen for agricultural land in Canada, 1981 2006
Figure and Tables
List of Figures
- Figure 1. Residual soil nitrogen (RSN) risk classes for agricultural land in Canada, 2006.
- Figure 2. Agricultural land in Canada for which RSN changed by at least one risk class from 1981 to 2006.
List of Tables
- Table 1. The agricultural land area and number of Soil Landscape of Canada polygons in Canada by ecozones+, 2006.
- Table 2. Nitrogen input, output, and residual soil nitrogen (RSN) for Canadian ecozones+ that contain agricultural land, 1981 to 2006.
- Table 3. Nitrogen input from manure, fertilizer, and nitrogen fixation by leguminous crops for Canadian ecozones+ that contain agricultural land, 1981 to 2006.
- Date Modified: