Ecosystem Status and Trends 2010
This 2010 assessment is a collaborative project of the Canadian federal, provincial and territorial governments. It was designed and prepared under the guidance of a federal-provincial-territorial steering committee and is published by the Canadian Councils of Resource Ministers. It forms part of Canada’s commitment to the Convention on Biological Diversity. Authors and reviewers include hundreds of experts from across Canada. See About this Assessment for more information.
This website features the key findings of the assessment and background information, including the technical reports, and a full list of authors and contributors. The series of ecozone+-based and thematic technical reports that support the 22 key findings of the assessment are being posted on the technical reports page as they become available.
- Explore the report on our website.
- Read the executive summary.
- Download the report overview [PDF 4.2 MB | Help on accessing documents in PDF format].
- Download the full report.
- Download the print–friendly report.
- Download the technical reports.
- Order a hard copy of Canadian Biodiversity: Ecosystem Status and Trends 2010 by email or phone from the Contact Us page.
Federal, Provincial and Territorial Governments of Canada. 2010. Canadian Biodiversity: Ecosystem Status and Trends 2010 [online]. Canadian Councils of Resource Ministers. Ottawa, ON. www.biodivcanada.ca/ecosystems
- Date Modified: