Technical Thematic Report No. 7. - Wildlife pathogens and diseases in Canada
Figures and Tables
List of figures
- Figure 1. Distribution of birds testing positive for West Nile virus, 2001-2003.
- Figure 2. Distribution of bovine tuberculosis-free and diseased free-ranging bison herds in northwestern Canada.
- Figure 3. Spread of white nose disease in bats.
- Figure 4. Bats with white nose syndrome, Craigmont Mine, Ontario.
- Figure 5. Indigestible material from the stomach of one northern fulmar from Sable Island, Nova Scotia.
- Figure 6. Distribution of chronic wasting disease in North America, 2011.
- Figure 7. Detections of chronic wasting disease in wild deer in the Prairies.
- Figure 8. Distribution of confirmed type-E botulism mortality in wild birds in the Mixedwood Plains and Great Lakes ecozones+, 1998-2007.
List of tables
- Date Modified: